volume and length
Are you looking to add length or volume to your hair? Hair extensions are a great way to achieve that!
At Get it Glam I use a few different techniques.
- LA Weave
- Naked Weave
- Nano Tip
- Ultrastrands Hair replacement system
I have 11 years experience in hair extensions and I’m always looking out for the best hair, techniques and what works best for my individual client hair needs.
The posts below will highlight some of the most common questions that you may have about the process and application. Best thing you can do is book yourself in for a free consultation, you will thank yourself for it. Why be unhappy with your hair when u can LOVE IT, do more with it and it even looks fabulous tied in a pony or messy bun.
- Remove LA weave Hair Extensions £12 Remove all LA WEAVE hair extensions applied. (see more)
- Colour Match Consultation - Free £0 For a colour match consultation, you need to pay a £10 deposit to secure the appointment. This is ... (see more)
- Hair Extensions Tighten for 2 or 3 rows £25 This is clients with 2 or 3 rows of hair extensions. This service must be done within 6-8 weeks aft... (see more)
- Apply 3 Rows of LA WEAVE Hair Extensions £66 Apply three rows of LA Weave hair extensions and cut, style them to blend with your own hair (see more)
- Apply 2 Rows of LA Weave Hair Extensions £44 Apply Two rows of hair extensions using the LA Weave technique. (This is fitting only - hair is colo... (see more)
- Apply 1 Row of LA Weave Hair Extensions £22 Apply One row of LA Weave hair extensions. Cut & style to blend with your own hair. (This is fittin... (see more)
- To fit 120 x Nano Tip hair extensions (6 packs) £105 To apply 120 nano tip hair extensions, cut and style to length desired. Aftercare information provi... (see more)
- To fit 80 x Nano Tip Hair Extensions (4 x packs) £80 To fit 80 x nano tip hair extensions (4 x packs) Cut and styled to your desired look. Aftercare adv... (see more)
- Tighten 1 x Row of Hair extensions £12 1 x row of hair extensions tightened. This is 6-8 weeks after you have had it applied. This can on... (see more)
- Remove Nano Tip Hair Extensions £15 I will remove your nano tip hair extensions ready for a new fitting. (see more)
- Fit 40 nano tip hair extensions ( 2 x packs ) £40 To apply 40 x Nano tip hair extensions. (2 x packs) Hair is purchased separate, this is just for th... (see more)
- Micro ring hair extensions £10 £2 per Micro Ring Hair extension applied. (Feather or multicolour the choice is yours). No minimum... (see more)
- To Fit 60 Nano Tip Hair Extension £60 To fit 60 nano tip hair extensions, cut and style to match in with your own hairstyle. (see more)
- To Fit 100 Nano Tip Hair Extensions (5 x packs) £90 To fit 100 nano Tip hair extensions, cut and style to blend in with your hair style. Aftercare is di... (see more)
- To fit 140 Nano Tip Hair Extensions £120 To fit 140 Nano tip hair extensions. To cut and style to match in with your own hair. (This is only... (see more)
- To fit 180 Nano ring hair extensions £150 To fit 180 nano ring hair extensions plus style and cut to blend with your own hair. Aftercare is di... (see more)
The Hair extensions can last up to 12 months if the hair is well looked after. When they have been fitted I recommend you get them tightened around 6-8 weeks. Roughly between 10-12 weeks, I will remove the hair extensions and reapply the same hair. This can depend on how many times you wash your hair, how quick your own hair grows, if you use the right products and follow the aftercare provided.
Its £22 per row applied.
Estimated cost for hair plus fitting is between £152 – £400
I recommend you get LA Weave tightened between 6-8 weeks. I only recommend getting them tightened once, then refitted using the same hair over and over again.
Tape – cant be tightened, they need to be removed and refitted every 4-6 weeks.
Ultrastrand Hair replacement system – needs to be removed and refitted every 4-6 weeks. (cant be tightened)
No they won’t damage your own hair as long as you follow the Aftercare advice given to you after your fitting.
I do a row of micro rings, always staying away from your hair line so there is enough hair to cover where the weft is applied making them easy to disguise and look as natural as possible. I then sew the weft of Russian hair either single or double rows onto the gathered hair. The great thing about this tchnique is that the hair falls natural from the root and doesnt look bitty, it doesnt put any pressure on any one area of the scalp. If you would like to see how the extensions are applied please check out my youtube video below.
The process begins with a FREE consultation. During this time we will chat about what look, style, colour you want to go with, including colour matching your hair to a colour ring i have in stock from two different suppliers. We talk about the options of techniques that would suit with the type of hair you have to make it look as natural and comfy as possible for you. We talk about what length to go for. I will then require the money for the hair extensions, order them, book you in for a fitting – usually delivered within 48 hours straight to my door. Read through my hair extension FAQ’s for more info!
Dove Intensive Repair – Shampoo and Conditioner
Herbal Essence – Blue Moroccan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
Inecto – Smooth me coconut hair serum. (savers)
L’Oreal – Mythic Oil (Apply a tiny amount to middle and ends of hair before drying)
Olaplex No.4 And 5 Bond Maintenance Shampoo And Conditioner
Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil, 80 g
Olaplex, No 3 Hair Perfector, 100 ml
L’Oréal Professionnel Mythic Oil Nutritive Oil 100ml
HOLLYWOOD BROWZER Pink&Black Duo (includes 2 Browzers 1 Pink and 1 Black and a Protective Pouch) For Eyebrow Shaping, Removing Unwanted Hair and Dermaplaning/Exfoliation
CHARLOTTE TILBURY Charlotte’s Magic Cream Mini size 0.5 oz/ 14.7 mL
Moroccanoil Moisture Repair 250ml Shampoo & 250ml Conditioner COMBO