volume and length
Are you looking to add length or volume to your hair? Hair extensions are a great way to achieve that!
At Get it Glam I use LA Weave Hair Extensions. I have 8 years experience with this type of extensions. This posts below will highlight some of the most common questions that you may have about the process and application.
- Remove Hair Extensions £10 Remove all hair extensions applied. (see more)
- Colour Match Consultation - Free £0 Colour match consultation, you need to pay a deposit to secure the booking. This is refundable at y... (see more)
- Hair Extensions Tighten £25 This service can be between 6-8 weeks after you have had your extensions applied. This can only be ... (see more)
- Apply 3 Rows of Hair Extensions (Hair not included in price) £66 (see more)
- Apply 2 Rows of Hair Extensions (Hair not included in the price) £44 (see more)
- Apply 1 Row of Hair Extensions (Hair not included in the price) £22 (see more)
- 100g Russian Hair Extensions (Colour matched by myself) £140 100g Russian remy 20' Hair extensions. Must be included with Apply --- hair extensions (This will c... (see more)
- Micro ring hair extensions £10 £2 per Micro Ring Hair extension applied. (Feather or multicolour the choice is yours). No minimum... (see more)
The Russian Remy Hair extensions can last up to 12 months if the hair is well looked after. When they have been fitted I recommend you get them tightened around 6-8 weeks. Roughly between 10-12 weeks, I will remove the hair extensions and reapply the same hair. This can depend on how many times you wash your hair, how quick your own hair grows, if you use the right products and follow the aftercare provided.
The luxury Russian Remy hair I supply and fit costs £130 per 100g pack. You can have 2 – 4 rows fitted at a time depending on how long or thick you would like them to look. Its £22 per row applied. Estimated cost is between £152 – £300
I recommend you get them tightened between 6-8 weeks. I only recommend getting them tightened once, then refitted using the same hair over and over again.
No they wont as long as you follow the Aftercare advice given to you after your fitting.
I do a row of micro rings, always staying away from your hair line so there is enough hair to cover where the weft is applied making them easy to disguise and look as natural as possible. I then sew the weft of Russian hair either single or double rows onto the gathered hair. The great thing about this tchnique is that the hair falls natural from the root and doesnt look bitty, it doesnt put any pressure on any one area of the scalp. If you would like to see how the extensions are applied please check out my youtube video below.
Always the process begins with a FREE consultation. During this time we will colour match your hair, recommend what length to go for, and supply you with fabulous Russian Remy hair that will last you time and time again. This keeps the cost down. Read through my hair extension FAQ’s for more info!
Dove Intensive Repair – Shampoo and Conditioner
Herbal Essence – Blue Moroccan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
Inecto – Smooth me coconut hair serum. (savers)
L’Oreal – Mythic Oil (Apply a tiny amount to middle and ends of hair before drying)
Olaplex No.4 And 5 Bond Maintenance Shampoo And Conditioner
Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil, 80 g
Olaplex, No 3 Hair Perfector, 100 ml
L’Oréal Professionnel Mythic Oil Nutritive Oil 100ml
HOLLYWOOD BROWZER Pink&Black Duo (includes 2 Browzers 1 Pink and 1 Black and a Protective Pouch) For Eyebrow Shaping, Removing Unwanted Hair and Dermaplaning/Exfoliation
CHARLOTTE TILBURY Charlotte’s Magic Cream Mini size 0.5 oz/ 14.7 mL
Moroccanoil Moisture Repair 250ml Shampoo & 250ml Conditioner COMBO